Gandy Pool features a 10-lane, 25-yard short course heated pool with a one-meter diving board and a 3-4 foot deep recreation pool. A handicap ramp at 0 depth and a hydraulic handicap lift chair is provided.
Hours of Operation
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 5:30 AM - 7:00 PM*
Tuesday & Thursday 5:30 AM - 3:00 PM - High School Swim Meets
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Lap & Open Swim
Saturday & Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Closings & Adjusted Hours
*Lap lane access is limited starting at 3 PM for swim team practice.
Friday, 10/6 - Adjusted Lap Swim hours for the County Swim Meet: 5:30 - 7 AM | 3 - 7:30 PM
Sunday, 10/15 - CLOSED: Vanguard Crossfit Competition
Tuesday, 10/24 - Lap Swim: 5:30 - 7:00 AM | CLOSED at 7 AM - HS District Swim Meet
Friday, 10/27 - Lap Swim: 5:30 - 7:00 AM | CLOSED at 7 AM - HS District Swim Meet
The Great Pumpkin Splash - Friday, October 27 - Sign-up NOW :)
- Vending machines (Food and drink permitted in pavilion areas only.)
- Lockers for personal belongings
- Lap lanes (Time clocks available)
- Bleacher seating
- Shower/changing rooms
- Personal Floatation Devices (PFDs) are available for checkout.
Sorry, no refunds due to inclement weather.
- $4 per visit/guest*
- $40 per 20-visit/guest pass* (passes are assigned to 1 guest, sharing passes no longer applicable)
- ACTIVITY PASS (Semi-Annual or Annual Pass) Covers Weight rooms, Cardio Rooms, Open Swim, Lap Swim, Open Tennis, and any Health and Fitness Class in front of the class
Ages 14-59 (Individual) $150/$300
Ages 60 and up (individual) $120/$240
Family (Two adults up to the age of 59 living in same household plus any legal dependents) $400/$740*Anyone going onto the pool deck counts as a guest with the per-visit fee applicable.