Gandy Pool features a 10 lane, 25-yard short course heated pool with a one-meter diving board and a 3-4 foot deep recreation pool. A handicap ramp at 0-depth and a hydraulic handicap lift chair is provided.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 5:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5:00 PM
Lap & Open Swim
Saturday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Lap swim/Open swim
Sundays - CLOSED January & February
Special Closings & Hours:
Closed on Sundays - January & February
Saturday, February 18th - CLOSED: Rip Tide Swim Meet
- Vending machines (Food and drink permitted in pavilion areas only.)
- Lockers for personal belongings
- Lap lanes (Time clocks available)
- Bleacher seating
- Shower/changing rooms
- Personal Floatation Devices (PFDs) are available for checkout.
Sorry, no refunds due to inclement weather.
- $4 per visit/guest*
- $40 per 20-visit/guest* pass (passes are assigned to 1 guest, sharing passes no longer applicable)
- ACTIVITY PASS (Semi-Annual or Annual Pass) Covers Weight rooms, Cardio Rooms, Open Swim, Lap Swim, Open Tennis, and any Health and Fitness Class in front of the class
Ages 14-59 (Individual) $200/$360
Ages 60 and up (individual) $170/$300
Family (Two adults up to the age of 59 living in same household plus any legal dependents) $450/$800*Anyone going onto the pool deck counts as a guest with the per-visit fee applicable.