Training Room Policies
Click to download PDF version.
- The Library will have first choice of dates and times for the Training Room for library events.
- Library rooms are NOT available for commercial endeavors and/or any meeting held to advertise any product or commercial service.
All persons using this room are considered guests of the Lakeland Public Library and as such are expected to abide by the policy guidelines below:
- The Library Training Room is NOT available for commercial OR for-profit endeavors and/or any meeting held to advertise any product or commercial service.
- Individuals/organizations may have only two (2) consecutive hours per reservation and may have only three (3) confirmed bookings on the calendar at any given time.
- ALL meetings are OPEN to the public and must be held under the auspices of a responsible organization or a person who assumes complete responsibility for the character of the meeting or program.
- The Library Training Room is NOT available for private social gatherings (birthdays, weddings, bridal or baby showers, family reunions, graduation ceremonies, parties, etc.).
- NO attendance fees may be charged; NO money taken (including dues); NO sales may be made. Failure to comply will result in immediate suspension of training room use.
- ALL meetings and programs will be held during regular library hours and shall be over at least 10 minutes prior to scheduled closing of the facility.
- Individuals and groups booking the Training Room are responsible for any ADA accommodation requests made by attendees for their event/meeting/booking.
- No physical change may be made to the room except for the re-arrangement of the eight chairs that are already in the room. Users may not cover or block doors and windows. Users will be held responsible for all damages to the room and to its furnishings.
- Lights must remain on at all times when the Training Room is in use.
- Drinks with lids are permitted, but no food is allowed in the room.
- The library reserves the right to have a member of staff present at any scheduled event.
- Users may bring their own laptops and other equipment for use in the room. Please remember to remove equipment from the facility after use.
- No open flame of any kind is permitted in the space.
Failure to abide by the policies outlined above can result in loss of privileges to reserve the space.
Should you have any concerns while using the room, please contact library staff for assistance.
Thank you for your cooperation.