The City of Lakeland Solid Waste Management Division offers roll-off service for high volume waste & recycling generators within the City's incorporated area.
The City offers various size roll-off containers that will best fit your specific need and we can provide service for a compactor or container you own.
We provide next day turn around service on all roll-off service requests. If your service request is received during normal office hours, Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM your service request will be placed on schedule for the next business day.
Our roll-off team looks forward to providing you with exceptional customer service.
- Container Delivery Charge: $59.13 (1 time charge)
- Container Collection: $130.08 per service
- Disposal Fee: Direct pass through billed by disposal site (you pay what we pay)
- Miscellaneous Charges (when applicable): $35.48
- Relocation request
- Container blocked for service access
- Wait time due to customer
- Dead head/Return and replacement of owner's container
- Container rental - $2.27 per day (if not serviced within 30 day period)
15% franchise fee surcharge on gross billing
Hold Harmless agreements are required for Residential customers to obtain roll off service.
Call for our complete fee schedule.
Please contact our office at 863.834.8774 for more information.