Black History Festival Vendor Info
Vendor Applications are now CLOSED. Please visit us at the Black History Festival!
Join us and celebrate good times at the Black History Festival! This event will be located at Jackson Park (behind Coleman – Bush Building) 1104 Martin Luther King Jr Ave. February 19th, 2022 from 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Vendor spaces are available for reservation at a cost of $20.00 per space.
- A 10 X 10 grass space will be provided. All booths must be self-contained and able to set up without any additional resources, including electricity.
- The City of Lakeland will be unable to provide chairs, tables, or any other accessories.
- Spaces are limited (first 50 applicants) and will be assigned based on descriptions of products received in applications (to reduce duplication of neighboring vendors) – so please be thorough.
- Set-up will begin at 8:00 AM and please do not close or break down your station before 2:15 PM.
- No vendor will be allowed to set up or drop off supplies any time prior to Saturday.
- Some spaces will require more of a walk than others from designated drop-off areas; please be prepared to transport your fare.
- All booths must remain intact and operational until the close of the event at 2:00 PM.
- Individual vendors will determine their own prices and products. The City of Lakeland staff will not be involved with the competitive wages of each vendor. The City of Lakeland will not be held responsible for any duplication of fare/products displayed and sold.
The vendor application can be completed below.
Hold Harmless and $20 (CASH OR CHECK ONLY) reservation can be -
1104 Martin Luther King Jr Ave.
OR mailed to:
City of Lakeland
Attn: Parks & Recreation | Black History Festival
228 S. Massachusetts Ave.
Lakeland, FL 33801
For more information email ColemanBush@Lakelandgov.net